Total Credits: 4 including 2 Business Management & Organization - Non-technical, 2 Finance - Technical
In today’s rapidly changing world, finance professionals are required to wear many hats and are often the keys to the success of the organization. On one hand, they need to be abreast of the latest proven financial skills for making the best decisions, and on the other hand they need the best skills to motivate, manage, and lead people. Being pigeon-holed into one area or another is neither good for career building nor for the good of the organization. We’ll cover the latest issues that all CFOs and controllers need to know about and provide how-to guidance to allow for immediate use in their organizations.
• Economic update
• Managing for productivity
• Metrics and benchmarking
• Social media and the cloud
• Understand the current issues and latest trends impacting CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
• Understand how domestic and global economic conditions could impact the organization
• Be familiar with the results of the case studies and exercises that reinforce key learning points throughout the course
DESIGNED FOR CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE Update
CPE CREDITS 4 - Finance (2), Business Management & Organization (2)
PREREQUISITE Experience in financial management of a small or midsize company
|TCF4 2001-E.pptx (1.1 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|TCF4_2001 complete.pdf (1.5 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Please wait ...