Organizations that fall victim to fraud (and that is every organization in the world) have many controls in place to combat fraud. We will discuss means and methods to stop fraud and the controls that victim organizations employ to seek improvements for our organizations.
• Fraud’s cost -- ACFE’s Report to the Nations; Ancillary costs
• Why good folks go bad -- What studies indicate; Five interesting findings; Red flags
• Combating fraud with control
• Fraud checklists
• Understand the prevalence and incredible cost of fraud
• Learn what drives seemingly honest people to steal
• Understand that there are many layers in fraud defense
• Understand that checklists can help both management and us to focus in areas we may have overlooked
DESIGNED FOR CPAs in public practice and industry who wish to educate clients or colleagues on how to better prevent fraud from occurring at the source – would-be fraudsters – as well as to seek means to improve anti-fraud controls
LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE Basic
CPE CREDITS 4 - Auditing
|FFC4 2002 complete.pdf (1001.3 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|FFC4 2002-E.pptx (1 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Please wait ...